MY PORTFOLIO

Friday, July 30, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

There are many angles in the advertising/digital media world to try to make yourself stand out. As I realized my first time around on the blog site, a blog is actually not very individual but rather pretty regular and even expected. Doh. 


Some things that may not be expected about me. 


I really was sure that I was going to be the first lady Detroit Tiger shortstop. Or a dolphin trainer. I still would be a dolphin trainer if given the chance. Or a tattoo artist. That requires a VERY steady hand. I might have a touch of Attention deficit disorder. My college volleyball coach made me take ritalin or else he said I couldn't play.




I just bought a blood red Ibanez bass guitar and mini fender amp. I am pretty sure I am going to be in a killer band someday.The serious yet obviously rhythm filled silent type. 


Favorite things: Lots of Pulp Tropicana Orange Juice (not from concentrate), The number 3, Guacamole, Corn on the Cob, Jack White, Hobo leather products, the money you could be saving with Geico (seriously, I have a framed picture of it in my living room), Van Gogh paintings, Corner Kicks, The Wizard of Oz, Kettle Corn, Espadrilles, Sushi, Blue Glass.....I could go on


If you are still reading, you are a very patient and diligent person, (or maybe you just feel sympathetic at this point) so take a minute to click on the Fast Company's Influential Person Link - and help me with the new age popularity contest (getting a job in advertising) CLICK ME ::: Fast Company's Most Influential Person

No comments: