MY PORTFOLIO

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't mess with Duncs

At my freshman year of college at Michigan State, one of the first people I met was Duncan Keith. Little did I know at the time that the quiet, nice British Columbian born hockey player was going to be so famous. 


He used to come to my dorm room and download country songs (I didn't have any) from Napster (so that dates me) to put on a CD to send to his girlfriend (whom he adored and I heard is still with?). All in all, Duncs (as his teammates and friends called him) was a stand up dude. 


Funny to stumble upon this little gem of an obnoxious Nashville fan Heckling the poor guy. 
I guess he can work out his frustration by going home and swimming in his pool filled with cash. I picture it similar to Uncle Scrooge on Duck tales. 


No comments: