MY PORTFOLIO

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Someecardobsession





I could look at someecards for hours. The writers there are awesome. 















I am thinking that I might need to come up with a theme for my blog. 

Besides looking at ads and social media a lot of the day, I know a lot about a couple of things in life...such as the following.

1. Sports/Working Out/Nutrition

2. Event Planning/Food/Wine

3. Music/Concerts/Venues

Well, I know a lot more random stuff too, but not enough that I think 
that you, or someone like you might want to hear at random. Random.


If I had blog followers, I would say, VOTE for what you want ! ( I don't know why, but I intentionally leave a space between my last word and the exclamation point !
I feel like that is kind of dramatic !! )

Being an aspiring art director, maybe I should just stick with pictures....

Well, today, I'll just stick to saying Happy Earth Day!! Remember, all 
of you important Advertising folk, I'm looking for a job, and in the meantime,











No comments: